If you want a healthier smile without wearing braces, now is the time to try the most advanced clear aligner system on the market: Invisalign. We are a certified Invisalign provider, which means we offer the most expert-level of treatment you can get with clear aligner technology.
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign Treatment?
- Faster Treatment: Depending on your needs, you might be able to change aligners every week, cutting treatment time down significantly when compared to traditional metal braces.
- Proven Effective: SmartTrack material and SmartForce features have been tested and proven effective.
- Incredible Fit: Because the aligners are made for you, they offer a perfect fit.
- Invisible: Because they are clear and fit flush against the teeth, it is all but impossible for people to know you are wearing them.
- Comfortable: Since they are made from smooth plastic, they do not cause irritation to the mouth and gums.
- Convenient: You make adjustments by swapping out aligners, so we only see you every six to eight weeks.
What Is the Invisalign Treatment Process Like?
The entire process of being treated with Invisalign is incredibly easy. Here is what to expect:
- The Initial Consultation: At this appointment, we determine if Invisalign can effectively address your needs. If so, we move on to the next step.
- Digital Scans: Using the iTero digital scanning system, we can take fast, precise images of your teeth that can be used by Invisalign’s planning software.
- A Custom Plan: The software will create a recommended treatment plan based on the digital scans. The doctor can then tweak this as needed. Each step in the plan becomes an aligner.
- Wearing the Aligners: For 22 hours a day, you keep you aligners in place, taking them out only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. Every one to two weeks, you switch to the next in the series.
- Maintaining Results: Once your teeth are where we want them, it is time for the retention phase. For this, we use Vivera retainers.
To discover more about Invisalign and find out if it is right for you, schedule your initial consultation.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.