I love being an orthodontist because it provides the opportunity to change lives by helping patients achieve the healthy, confident, beautiful smiles they deserve. I enjoy working with patients on an individual level providing them with the highest quality of care. What really makes my day is seeing the changes, not only in the patient’s teeth, but in their lives as well. I am very fortunate to be in this profession!
Education and Commitment to Continuing Education
- University of New Hampshire - Bachelor of Science degree in General Biology, Summa Cum Laude Honors
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine – Doctorate of Dental Medicine, Summa Cum Laude Honors
- Montefiore Medical Center- Certificate in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Chief Resident
- American Association of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontics
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
With orthodontics as a profession, I never stop learning. I regularly attend continuing education seminars and courses to learn about the newest advances in orthodontics. By staying well informed of the latest developments in techniques and technology, I am able to provide my patients with the highest level of care available.
As a member of the American Association of Orthodontics and the American Dental Association, I have access to the latest research and findings, through their respective publications and journals. This too, ensures the best care for my patients.
My husband and I are both Long Island natives. In my free time, I enjoy playing tennis, running, woodworking, baking, and spending time with friends and family.