Welcome to the maketeethstraight.com Site (the “Site”).
This is the privacy notice of Orthodontic Office of Scott C. Schwartz, DDS and Christopher Paladino, DDS. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Orthodontic Office of Scott C. Schwartz, DDS and Christopher Paladino, DDS.
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you through our website. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- We do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
- If you join us as a patient or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us. In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
- verify your identity for security purposes
- sell products to you
- provide you with our services
- provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our website
We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
We may use this information to:
- Send you general and marketing communications;
- Send you email notifications;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for your and for your computer
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how users use the site. The tool uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our systems, you may contact us at email@example.com. When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.